A highly complex field: Consulting with regard to real estate law requires a broad range of legal and commercial know-how. Whether it is acquisition or sale, development or administration, utilisation or financing of real estate, we advise you in all aspects relating to real estate: From real estate and building law to corporate and capital market law and tax and environmental law.
The focus is always on your interests and the real estate project with its specific risk structure. Structures that minimise risks are the basis for successful real estate projects. We take the respective special features into account and find the optimum individual solutions for you. With complex and international real estate transactions, we work in interdisciplinary and cross-border teams. Seamlessly, flexibly, efficiency and precisely tailored to your requirements.
Whether it is purchase, tenancy, leasehold or leasing. Whether it is a building contract, architect contract or general contractor contract. Here, it is precisely about the details for which years of experience in real estate law are required.
Even when it is our goal to avoid conflicts right from the outset with the drafting of a corresponding contract, our consulting services do not end in the case of a dispute. We represent your interests before the (arbitration) courts, including the independent proceedings for the taking of evidence.
Focus areas of our range of consulting services
- Acquisition and disposal of individual properties and property portfolios in Turkey and abroad (asset and share deals, sale & leaseback transactions)
- Due diligence analysis of real estate, property projects and real estate companies (offices, shopping markets, leisure parks, hotels, cinemas, hospitals, logistic centres, care homes, project developments, etc.)
- Drafting of contracts and tax-optimised structuring of real estate transactions
- Tenancy and leasehold law, leasing, instalment purchase, facility management
- Public and private building law (project contracts, general coordinating contractor and general contractor contracts, building contracts, architect contracts)
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Property ownership law
- Building lease
- Land and land registry law
- Enforcement law
- Real estate funds
- PPP (Public Private Partnerships)
- Representation before (arbitration) courts