Litigation / Dispute Resolution
Is your supplier behind schedule with the delivery of an important machine? Is a competitor trying to oust you from the market with unfair means? Is a customer maintaining that you are liable for his production stoppage?
Nobody likes to be involved in disputes. But there are a countless number of options for asserting your own rights or warding off claims by third parties. Our specialists have many years of experience and superb expertise in the averting and enforcement of all disputed claims. Consequently, we know what is important when a dispute has arisen. With purpose and circumspection, we use the whole range of existing legal aids and mechanisms to help you to uphold your rights quickly and efficiently. Whether it involves negotiation with regard to contract law, the collection of receivables, and the implementation of out-of-court settlements or the conducting of court proceedings: We understand the business of our customers and concentrate entirely on their success.
With this in mind, we understand litigation as being our task to implement your goals both energetically and within manageable bounds. Each case is different and therefore requires an individual strategy. We inform you about the opportunities and risks of a legal dispute and select the path that promises most success. This can be a pre-trial attempt at settlement, a dispute resolution out of court, (national or international) arbitration proceedings, mediation or a court process. In this respect, successful litigation therefore necessitates for us not only experience, knowledge and patience, but also vision, tact and tenacity; traits, therefore, that are the guiding principles of our strategy.
It goes without saying that we help you also to safeguard what you have achieved and - e.g. in execution proceedings - to enforce it. With cross-border matters, our international ties are a major advantage for you.
Whether it is compensation, warranty, unfair competition, product liability, labour law or official's liability: In disputes too, you can fully rely on us.
Our range of services to realise and to ward off claims incorporates
- Disputed court proceedings
- Arbitration proceedings
- Activities as an arbitration judge, arbitrator
- Appropriate dispute resolution proceedings – agreements to settle disputes
- Obtaining interim measures e.g. temporary injunctions
- Mediation (alternative dispute resolution)
- Prosecution of any abuse of the law
- Execution proceedings
- Insolvency proceedings
- Recovery of receivables / Collection
- Representation before arbitration boards (e.g. in tenancy law, etc.)
... and that in all areas of law, such as e.g.
- Labour and Social Security Law
- Intellectual Property Law (copyright, patent law, trademark law, sample law etc.)
- Real Estate Law (construction, tenancy and residential property law)
- International Private Law
- International Civil Procedural Law
- Bankruptcy/Insolvency Law
- Medical Law
- Product Liability Law
- Compensation Law
- Insurance Law
- Contract Law (warranty, etc.)
- Unfair Competition Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law