The statutory and voluntary audit of financial statements is already part of everyday life for most companies. We pursue a solution-oriented cooperation with our clients. Likewise, we attach particular importance to a risk- and process-oriented audit approach in order to take into account company-specific circumstances and to uphold the principle of economic efficiency. In our work, we take into account both national and international professional standards.
In addition to the traditional audit of financial statements, we are available to our clients for a range of other audit services. In addition to special statutory audits we also offer voluntary audits to optimise corporate structures and increase transparency for decision-makers.
- Audit of annual and consolidated financial statements according to Turkish GAAP, German GAAP and IFRS
- Audit of the dependency report
- Fraud prevention audit
- Audit of the plausibility of financial plans
- Review of annual and interim financial statements
- Special purpose financial reviews and audits
- Audit of individual balance sheet items
- Restructuring audits